Friday, December 13, 2013

CARD MAKING

Merry Christmas one and all!
It is that time of year again where we all frantically find time for everything; gift getting, decking the halls, cooking, the list could go on for ever!
I usually try and make my own cards, or at least add my own little touches to them.
This year I did a few different styles of cards and each and every card is a tad different from the rest!
I had so much fun working on them this year.







I had such a great time making these and for some reason I really enjoy using kid made modern art supplies. I started buying them a few years back for Nick's daughter and I am so addicted to using them! The water color paper is outstanding and the water colors are rich in hue and have a great look to them. Super easy for kids and really convenient for on the go.
The pens are stabilo and come in a great roll up travel case (again I think they are intended for children)
Some of the best pens I have ever used, and I have used micron and prisma color. They even withstand the rough hand of a child! 
I hope you enjoyed this christmas update! and maybe next you all of you will think about making your own christmas cards!

xJAY

3 comments:

  1. So cute and I love that each one is a little bit unique! I didn't do xmas cards this year, life's a bit too crazy right now, but I missed them - will definitely be back on the festive 'to do' list for next year...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had so much fun making these, but I started before thanksgiving and gave myself a lot of time!

      Delete
  2. aawww they are so cutee!

    xx

    http://analeote.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete