So I am live blogging my Apartment therapy's January Cure. Here is my task for day one, make a list of things I need to work on in each room. My list really focuses on organizing. My house seems clean and organized from the outside, but I guarantee you if you open any closet or drawer you will find something scary. None of my "hidden" spaces are organized by any means! So hopefully I can kick some organizational ass this upcoming year.
- Clean out storage closet
- Stain credenza
- Clean and organize credenza drawers
- Find new pillows
- Large artwork for behind couch
- Organize all the cupboards (they are the worst)
- Paint the fireplace
- Find better place for the litter box (or hide it some how)
- Deep clean
- Organize the rack behind the door
- Organize medicine cabinet
- Donate most of it
- Curtain for the closet
- Find window treatment solution
- Hang up all of my clothes and organize closet
- Get everything out from under the bed (what am I, 12?)
- Touch of paint
- Organize dresser
- Touch up paint
- Get books out from under the bed
- Make shelves in the "nook"
- Get actual bedding for this space, not just random left overs.
- Find a better way to store the Nerf stuff.
- Hang up bamboo blinds
- Get more blinds
- Hang up house numbers
- Paint the porch?
- Move any access junk off the porches
Can't wait to keep you all posted on how my January cure is going!