TWENTY-SIX BEFORE TWENTY-SIX?
NEWSFLASH!!!! I turn twenty(fucking)six next month! I really should have made this list the moment I turned 25 so I had time to really work on it! But I am feeling pretty proud of the accomplishments I have made. Most importantly finishing community college and moving on to Grand Valley. I also would like to add, that over the past six months I really feel like I have made some new, solid friendships and really worked on the friendships I have already had! I have met some really amazing people over the past year and I couldn't be more amazed or grateful for them!
I think so many of the elements on my list can never really be "checked-off" they are things I will have to be constantly working on to better my life.
3. Eat better the whole year ( Doing pretty well so far, have lost 25 pounds since January. Have some ups and downs but that is expected!)
4. Blog Blog Blog ( doing terrible)
5. Go on a little (or big) trip.
6. Photograph more. ( def. using my phone camera a ton, need a new DSLR)
7. Clean my basement (it is really terrible) ( started this, but its a mess again, but got rid of a ton of stuff!)
8. Find my fashion voice.
9. Watch more documentaries (doing good)
10. Read more (recently decided to stop reading a certain drag of a book that I thought I just HAD to read. Currently looking for new(old) books to read)
14. Remove negativity
15. Give up aimlessly browsing facebook (such a time waster)
16. Learn more about architecture
17. Try new things
18. Learn how to drive -- This might not ever happen!!! (still don't think this will ever happen)
19. Go to the beach as much as possible!
20. Show nick I love him every day (This will be on my list forever)
21. Enjoy the little things
22. Start to pay off my debt (nope)
23. Go to detroit
24. Make 5 year plan.
25. Spend less money on going out to eat.
26. Make more