Monday, May 14, 2012

Alright, first post! Lets start of with a quick introduction. My name is Jamie. I a 20 something living in a great town called Grand Rapids. I am almost always carrying my camera, and looking for inspiration.
As of late I have had a one track mind.
All I can think about is MOVING.
A little less than a year ago I moved into my current abode. Its a monster of a house, not in my dream neighbor hood. We( my boyfriend Nick and I, you will hear lots about him!) signed the lease of our NEW house back in Feb. We still have about a month and a half to go! It has seemed like a life time. But now we are in the home stretch. I am pretty sure he is sick of hearing my talk about the new house. Now you guys can hear all my ideas and plans!
It is smaller, in a nicer, more convenient neighborhood, and less expensive!!!

















This is the living room! I absolutely adore the floors. They have such character.






















A dishwasher! I am going to be spoiled!





















This bathroom is a little small, but the fixtures and bathtub are all new.
I already have plans for this space!




Next week we have an appointment to view the apartment again. I need to get a closer look at the space. We are down grading in size, but upgrading in...well...everything else!
Jamie

1 comment:

  1. Just came across your blog! Love the wood floors to your new home!

    ReplyDelete